cinderlily: (snack attack motherf**ker)
[personal profile] cinderlily
I just noticed, for the first time, that I have missed like 900 birthdays in the last few weeks. Of people who I really care about... I feel like a total freaking idiot.

That being said, a quick and loving happy birthday to [livejournal.com profile] rainydaypsycho and [livejournal.com profile] stormwind!

I had like a really good reason for this post. Well, beyond me being an idiot. I have been organizing the movies/tv shows I have on my new desktop and I have to say that it makes me bizarrely happy.

"HEAD, PAPER, NOW!" "I think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare" "You know what this room needs? A really oversized poster of Atlantic city-- oh wait you got one."

G-d, I have an unhealthy love for this movie.

Also, still not in love with SG1 but I would not, under any circumstances, kick Vala out of bed.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios