cinderlily: (perfect fit)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So I take care of my mom when she is sick and now... I am sick. Durn that. My throat hurts, my nose is stuffed and I have a headache (This Big.) Blech.

In other news, Tatsuya Ishida needs to stop making me swoon. So very sweet.

yea, I don't plan on making sense for the next few days.

Liz

Date: 2005-12-21 04:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spoiledjap.livejournal.com
Aww honey, ::sends tea and cookies and excedrin:: feel better. The Commic's adroable.

Date: 2005-12-22 01:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thank you for the tea, and dude do I wish I could eat cyber cookies, as I am craving sweets and for once have the points left at the end of the day to eat them! Mmm. Cookies and cake... and ...pie... and shakes. (That was so not meant to rhyme, but because it did I will leave it that way). I miss you like absolutely stunning crazy. Vegas baby, Vegas!

Date: 2005-12-21 06:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twilightshadows.livejournal.com
I hope you feel better soon.

*hugs*

I love you.

Date: 2005-12-22 01:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thank you for the hug and I love you too... and ... oh my. Your icon makes me all swoony. There is a reason that my first website was under the header "MsLChasez" ;) Too bad at the time I didn't realize that the L stood for Lance. ;)

Date: 2005-12-21 06:27 pm (UTC)
ext_59670: (Default)
From: [identity profile] natroga.livejournal.com
I just saw that comic, like, three seconds ago. So much Awwwww.

*hugs you* Get better soon. ^^

Date: 2005-12-22 01:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Isn't that the sweetest? I love that dog and that cat, and really if I could have any imaginary pets they would be it, even if I knew the cat was plotting his annoyance at me. And thanks! After 8 hours of napping and resting I am feeling better. :)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios