cinderlily: (take risks)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Going to the Deaf Expo today. I am as always, nervous as all get out to go because.. well I am really neurotic as hell but whatever. I am excited at the same time as it warrants me to use my sign language and I want to use it more often but usually feel nervous when I use it. Slowly but surely I will get over this. <3

I need a sign language icon.

Ooo. And a shower. I stinky.

Date: 2006-02-12 09:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] giasone80.livejournal.com
I was there! I didn't see you...??

Date: 2006-02-12 11:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I looked for you! It was weird, as I saw like EVERY body I knew except for the two people I was looking for (you and my friend Aaron/Al). I had so much fun though! I bought a calender and a book and I was accosted by some guy asking me if I knew where Jesus lived. *shudder*

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios