We got cluster fucked by the Rockies tonight, and I was there watching it unfold in brilliant technicolor. It was a comedy in errors and kind of embarrassing but *shrug* whatever. We lost the first two last season and then went on to have a fantastic month of April so you never know.
My kids were TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS. No joke. All of them! One of the little boys who used to take naps on me all the time got caught picking his nose and I laughed until tears because I have spent three years of this kids life screaming, "B! TAKE YOUR FINGER OUT." He is also the one who had a 75 dollar (?!?) model of Thomas that he carried with him EVERYWHERE and called, "Pomo" and when he saw me when I walked to the bathroom later in the game he screamed, "LIZ I WAS ON TV." I got that a lot tonight, because they were all my kids from the time they were about six months and on.
This actually kind of brought home the fact that that is a chapter in my life that is over. And not to go into a crying jag I am not up for right now I will just leave it at this: Holy fuck I love my kids. Seriously. And you know what? They like me back. I felt like I was on "This is your life", and all these little HUMANS kept coming up to me, some I haven't seen in like a year but they remembered me. It was... humbling and just a little bit sad.
Back to the game. Or, you know the gang bang. Whichever you want to call it. Most of it was pretty pitiful but there were a few highlights. One of which was that every time Tulowitski came up to bat Timm and I would call out "TOOOOOL!" and at first we just got strange looks. By the middle of the 5th? I had three sections full of people screaming it. And "DWOOOO!" when Stephen came up. It was awesome. (And just another reason why I want a summer family dangit!) Also, I was literally RIGHT in the perfect view of CoJack. There are pictures. And a video. (ofhimstretching... gd. But he was SO HOT. And I missed the part where he was pretty much humping the ground so you know. I do show restraint. Sometimes.) You guys. HE IS SO PRETTY. See my icon? He is prettier than that now. It isn't fair.
On a similar note my silly geek fangirl crush was there and caught me talking like a nerd about CoJack. My tongue went dry and I giggled, you guys I giggled like I was 14 and in high school. Yea. You know me. Don't turn away and act like you don't.
I realised today that I have written almost the same amount in the months of January-April as I did in the entirety of last year. Apparently I am having a fandom renaissance. ("So stick around." ;)) I also am branching out a lot more into fandoms I wouldn't have trusted myself with in years previous. I know it is a good thing, but on other levels I feel like my stomach is in my throat. Fandom, why you got to make me so anxious and happy at the same time, yo?
Tomorrow Pesach starts, so if I am cranky for the next 8 days, I am off of carbs and have pity on me.
My kids were TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS. No joke. All of them! One of the little boys who used to take naps on me all the time got caught picking his nose and I laughed until tears because I have spent three years of this kids life screaming, "B! TAKE YOUR FINGER OUT." He is also the one who had a 75 dollar (?!?) model of Thomas that he carried with him EVERYWHERE and called, "Pomo" and when he saw me when I walked to the bathroom later in the game he screamed, "LIZ I WAS ON TV." I got that a lot tonight, because they were all my kids from the time they were about six months and on.
This actually kind of brought home the fact that that is a chapter in my life that is over. And not to go into a crying jag I am not up for right now I will just leave it at this: Holy fuck I love my kids. Seriously. And you know what? They like me back. I felt like I was on "This is your life", and all these little HUMANS kept coming up to me, some I haven't seen in like a year but they remembered me. It was... humbling and just a little bit sad.
Back to the game. Or, you know the gang bang. Whichever you want to call it. Most of it was pretty pitiful but there were a few highlights. One of which was that every time Tulowitski came up to bat Timm and I would call out "TOOOOOL!" and at first we just got strange looks. By the middle of the 5th? I had three sections full of people screaming it. And "DWOOOO!" when Stephen came up. It was awesome. (And just another reason why I want a summer family dangit!) Also, I was literally RIGHT in the perfect view of CoJack. There are pictures. And a video. (ofhimstretching... gd. But he was SO HOT. And I missed the part where he was pretty much humping the ground so you know. I do show restraint. Sometimes.) You guys. HE IS SO PRETTY. See my icon? He is prettier than that now. It isn't fair.
On a similar note my silly geek fangirl crush was there and caught me talking like a nerd about CoJack. My tongue went dry and I giggled, you guys I giggled like I was 14 and in high school. Yea. You know me. Don't turn away and act like you don't.
I realised today that I have written almost the same amount in the months of January-April as I did in the entirety of last year. Apparently I am having a fandom renaissance. ("So stick around." ;)) I also am branching out a lot more into fandoms I wouldn't have trusted myself with in years previous. I know it is a good thing, but on other levels I feel like my stomach is in my throat. Fandom, why you got to make me so anxious and happy at the same time, yo?
Tomorrow Pesach starts, so if I am cranky for the next 8 days, I am off of carbs and have pity on me.