While my mom and second mom were at breakfast this morning they ran into one of the other band moms from my high school. When mom was introduced the woman said, "Oh my! Your daughter dated (ex-boyfriend)! My daughter had such a crush on him and hated your daughter." I laughed for like twenty minutes but then couldn't remember the girl at all. (Friends from high school: Girl three years younger than me, was in band and cheer and last name started with a "W"? That is what my mom remembers and I got to say, I am drawing a blank?)
This has to be eight years ago, I think. We broke up six years ago but he was out of high school for two years? Either way, I was hated! And for some reason? That just cracks my shit up.
In other news, how the hell is it August? Where is this year going?!
"You Don't Make It Easy" (Matt/Mohinder Heroes)
"Strangers Waiting" (David Archuleta/Finn Hudson American Idol & Glee)
"worth the wait (lucky that way)" (David Archuleta/David Cook American Idol)
"A Little Bit Sweeter" (Stephen Drew/Mark Reynolds MLB)
"Living in the Moment" (Wendell Bray/Jack Hodgins Bones)
"Some Other Beginning's End" (David Archuleta/David Cook American Idol)
This has to be eight years ago, I think. We broke up six years ago but he was out of high school for two years? Either way, I was hated! And for some reason? That just cracks my shit up.
In other news, how the hell is it August? Where is this year going?!
"You Don't Make It Easy" (Matt/Mohinder Heroes)
"Strangers Waiting" (David Archuleta/Finn Hudson American Idol & Glee)
"worth the wait (lucky that way)" (David Archuleta/David Cook American Idol)
"A Little Bit Sweeter" (Stephen Drew/Mark Reynolds MLB)
"Living in the Moment" (Wendell Bray/Jack Hodgins Bones)
"Some Other Beginning's End" (David Archuleta/David Cook American Idol)