November Round Up
FNT (Rose/Doctor Doctor Who)
Wendell Bray and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, well... maybe okay Day (Wendell Bray/Jack Hodgins Bones.)
This month's round up is pretty freaking pitiful, but I have decided not to let myself dwell on the fact that I only posted two fics this month and instead revel in the fact that I wrote more this month than in March by 191 words, WOO! It also mean that unless I surprise myself with 46k words in the month of December I am not going to make my (secondary) goal of 200k this year. Eh, maybe that will be my goal for next year instead. ;)
Only one more round up for the year. Bizarre.
ETA: I forgot I did do some other fannish things. I made two podfic for Call & Answer and posted art for a fic of
carolinecrane's Big Bang here.
FNT (Rose/Doctor Doctor Who)
Wendell Bray and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, well... maybe okay Day (Wendell Bray/Jack Hodgins Bones.)
This month's round up is pretty freaking pitiful, but I have decided not to let myself dwell on the fact that I only posted two fics this month and instead revel in the fact that I wrote more this month than in March by 191 words, WOO! It also mean that unless I surprise myself with 46k words in the month of December I am not going to make my (secondary) goal of 200k this year. Eh, maybe that will be my goal for next year instead. ;)
Only one more round up for the year. Bizarre.
ETA: I forgot I did do some other fannish things. I made two podfic for Call & Answer and posted art for a fic of