I know most people aren't into RPS (though um, if you can't tell I totally am. ;)) but I just saw the CUTEST VIDEO EVER. Oh dear lord. It's Colin Morgan/Bradley James from Merlin, and I must confess it kind of turned off my slash goggles and slapped on my tin hat. Because, OH MY GOOD LORD, GUYS. Bradley just keeps staring at Colin. And Colin's laugh around Bradley makes me want to cuddle him up in a huge hug.
They are like, married. And adorable as well. (And as an aside, I love Colin Morgan's ears pathetically so.)
So you should check it out. It's called "If It's Love" and the video is from
kinseymill.
They are like, married. And adorable as well. (And as an aside, I love Colin Morgan's ears pathetically so.)
So you should check it out. It's called "If It's Love" and the video is from