cinderlily: (i put out!)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So, I have spent a good chunk of the day playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Which, while I didn't get to actually play Kingdom Hearts 1, I did get to watch and I must say SO MUCH MORE FUN PLAYING IT! I love this game.

I did get to take some time out of the day to go to the store and get the ingredients for some home made (Kosher For Passover) Sangria, and some BBQ chicken wings. Tonight a few people are coming over and I am so excited. Couple that with not having to work till noon tomorrow and I just feel, dare I say, good. And hungry, oh lord do I feel hungry. That is the one key flaw in this holiday, I am ALWAYS hungry for 8 days straight. Eh, maybe it is supposed to remind us of how they were hungry during those forty some odd days. Whatev. I am going to have some matzah and PB and enjoy my video game.

<3

Date: 2006-04-16 12:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twilightshadows.livejournal.com
I love Kingdom Hearts. I've almost beat the first one and I want to play the second one so bad. It's looks really good.

♥♥

Date: 2006-04-16 12:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
The graphics are astounding, and the game play is SO FUN! You get to go to Mulan's world! I practically squeed with joy!

That icon is so adorable, I <3 Sora.

Date: 2006-04-16 07:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] paraplu-ie.livejournal.com
Haha, your icon made me pee a little. :D

YAY

Date: 2006-04-19 05:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
This icon makes me happy in my pants. I want the shirt.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios