cinderlily: (snack attack motherf**ker)
[personal profile] cinderlily
No concussion, promise. I am just suffering from embarrassment and a REALLY bad knot on the back of my head. I guess I deserve it, let me just give a warning :NEVER EAT THE FRUIT FROM SANGRIA. Lord almighty, I was drunker than I have been since the weekend after my birthday. Blargh, I didn't have a hangover today (thankfully, as I worked/ had a killer bumped my head accident) but I want to say that I won't be drinking for a while because I didn't like my actions. I have noticed that a lot lately. I am allowed to have a glass of wine, or maybe a beer (well, after Thursday) but I don't want to go overboard again for a while.

In other news, after work (which was SHOCKINGLY fun) my mom and I went grocery shopping and I cleaned. It was exactly what I needed to do, as I refuse to let this place get heinous. Funnily messy I am okay with, as you know I am never going to be completely clean but I have a firm decision that this place will never be so bad that I would want to refuse guests. That is partially why I got groceries, as I am a little nervous people can't have food here. And though no one ever comes over (HINT HINT! ;)) I always want to be over prepared.

What else? What else? I don't know. I am going to go back to playing Kingdom Hearts 2, as I am muchly amused by it. I should be doing laundry, but I am spiting it by ... not doing it. That'll show it for piling up on me. *shakes fist at laundry*

Love.

Me.

Date: 2006-04-17 01:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spoiledjap.livejournal.com
Expect me to be there all the damned time once I got to ASU, you and Timm will be so sick of me.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios