cinderlily: (general :: chinchillan)
[personal profile] cinderlily
I guess the question of the day is if I you like or loathe Fanfiction... I feel silly even answering it.

Holy hell I love fanfiction. I love fandom in general. I adore the idea of people congregating to say, "You like that? I DO, TOO!" or "I was just thinking..." and then getting someone to write epic pieces of fic/meta on the singular random thought of someone a million miles away. That is awesome.

As for me, I've written fanfiction for something like 18 years. (Yes, I really am that nerdy.) I wrote it in notebooks before I knew what fandom was, I wrote it on a really crappy geocities site, a website called Radishes (I think), FictionAlley and then I found LJ. It's been down hill since then.

Speaking of fandom love. David Archuleta doing a medley of "One/You gotta Be/Love Song/I'm Yours" (Thanks Pri for showing it to me. ♥)

Seriously, were it an actual tangible thing I would give fandom a giant hug. It's given me some of the greatest people in my life. / sap

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:34 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios