cinderlily: (reese's peices)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Today was another accomplishing day, and I stayed (theoretically) on Point! I say theoretically because I don't have an online membership to WW anymore (a little broke), and so I am only 99% sure. But I am eating better so that is something else to put in my plus track. Slow but steady, kids. I need a turtle icon. ;) Just kidding. I really need an ASL icon. But it is really hard to find good ones, I used to have one that was a little girl signing "I Love You" but I lost it. Alas.

Timm has to work at the ass crack o clock tomorrow morning (or you know, at 7 AM), so I am staying up much later than him (but not too late... I have class tomorrow!)

There was a point to this entry at one point, but it was lost. Completely lost. How sad for you. I might come back and spam later.

Liz

Date: 2006-04-19 07:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] geekwriter143.livejournal.com
I think the fact that you're feeling better and are accomplishing things you want to get done is enough of a point for this post. Yay! I'm happy for you. I, on the other hand, went about 9 point over today...but I totally deserved that Frosty from Wendy's, man.

Date: 2006-04-19 07:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Oh dude, Frostys are a weakness. I swear. When I was in high school I would devour Frosty, fries and a chicken nuggets. You know what else? Those frostys with M and M's in them? I think I could survive off of them. They are better than McFlurry's. Mmmm... Wendy's. I want to go to Wendys. I am making a concerted effort though. Before this week I have spent like two months eating Gd knows how many points. If I can make it on point and actually focus on my work all week then I get to splurge on Friday. Dinner and a movie. Which includes a box of Dots.

Eep, sorry I rambled. :)

Liz

Date: 2006-04-19 09:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] giasone80.livejournal.com
I really need an ASL icon....

This one is not technically ASL but it's amusing, nonetheless.
Image

I looked around for ASL icons but my search was fruitless, to my surprise.

Date: 2006-04-20 11:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Where did you find that one? That is hilarious. Thank you. ;)

I know, there is NOTHING out there. If I had any skills at all I would totally go buck wild and make some. But yea. No skill and no PhotoShop.

Date: 2006-04-20 12:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] be-merry.livejournal.com
I have a couple. One of them is "F*ck you" fingerspelled and the other is MacGyver saying "you're welcome". Well, somewhere. I was gonna give you the links to them on photobucket but I can't seem to find them right now. If you want them, let me know and I'll find 'em for you.

Date: 2006-04-20 11:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
DUDE! I want the MacGyver one if you can find it, cause dude. MACGYVER. That would be awesome. But only if you can find it. :) Thank you so much for thinking of it though.

Date: 2006-04-21 01:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] be-merry.livejournal.com
OK. Shall go find it for you. Yeah, I saw it and I just loved it. *huggles MacGyver* I so need to get it on DVD.

Date: 2006-04-21 03:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] be-merry.livejournal.com
Found it!

MacGyver icon. Make sure to credit [livejournal.com profile] toomuchfandom. ^^

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios