Title: need you more than ever
Pairing: Cook/Archuleta
Rating: PG
Summary: Coming back from his mission had felt, a little, like coming home after being in space for two years. Not that Archie’d had any experience with that, at all, but it was the only thing he could think to compare it to. The things that felt so natural to him before he left felt weird at best, completely and absolutely surreal at worst.
That is, until Cook comes in and his world rights itself.
Author's Notes: Written backwards, after forcing 750 words out suddenly two lines stuck out to me and I started over again. hopefully you like it. Let me know if I messed up as I didn't use a beta.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the fictional versions of the persons portrayed here and the actual persons is purely coincidental. No infringement intended, and no profits made.
Ao3
Pairing: Cook/Archuleta
Rating: PG
Summary: Coming back from his mission had felt, a little, like coming home after being in space for two years. Not that Archie’d had any experience with that, at all, but it was the only thing he could think to compare it to. The things that felt so natural to him before he left felt weird at best, completely and absolutely surreal at worst.
That is, until Cook comes in and his world rights itself.
Author's Notes: Written backwards, after forcing 750 words out suddenly two lines stuck out to me and I started over again. hopefully you like it. Let me know if I messed up as I didn't use a beta.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the fictional versions of the persons portrayed here and the actual persons is purely coincidental. No infringement intended, and no profits made.
Ao3