You are not getting a freaking Summer Cold. Bite me.
No love,
you know
I am feeling kind of disconnected from the world right now.
I had this weird dream involving the guy who plays Weevil, and now I keep getting flashes of it and it kinda weirds me out. All I really remember is that we were in this huge auditorium and the world was ending and he kissed me on the top of my head like he was my dad. And it is weird that flashes just keep coming of it.
I need to take a shower and I don't want to. My life is that sad.
No love,
you know
I am feeling kind of disconnected from the world right now.
I had this weird dream involving the guy who plays Weevil, and now I keep getting flashes of it and it kinda weirds me out. All I really remember is that we were in this huge auditorium and the world was ending and he kissed me on the top of my head like he was my dad. And it is weird that flashes just keep coming of it.
I need to take a shower and I don't want to. My life is that sad.