Drunk.

NSFW Jul. 3rd, 2006 09:04 pm
cinderlily: (beer)
[personal profile] cinderlily
I am drunk. Thought maybe you all would want to know. We are watching Forty Year Old Virgin. I haven't drank in a while.

I got my hair cut today, and while I told them like a few inches they cut off like... a foot. My hair ... oh my hair. It used ot be cute but now it looks lke... poop. Blech. So short.

More later.

Date: 2006-07-04 05:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] paraplu-ie.livejournal.com
You know how I know you're gay?

Because you think your hair looks like poop.

No seriously, you are silly, because your hair is totally adorable and makes me want to cut mine earlier than I was gonna.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios