So I haven't really been watching CSI (Damn them for putting it against GA!) but I finally caught the episodes with Alan Tudyk and the one after.
How is it that this episode kinda creeped me out and made me feel a little for Alan at the same time? He is a fantastic actor. Absolutely fantastic actor. That is about it.
Way to go Nick, you defend your boyfriend. The woobies is unrivaled. Nick/Greg and the love. And dude. What is with the Jury Dick? Can I punch him in his face? I would do it, too. I understand speaking for the little people, but for the love of peter, now you are just being a jack ass.
How is it that this episode kinda creeped me out and made me feel a little for Alan at the same time? He is a fantastic actor. Absolutely fantastic actor. That is about it.
Way to go Nick, you defend your boyfriend. The woobies is unrivaled. Nick/Greg and the love. And dude. What is with the Jury Dick? Can I punch him in his face? I would do it, too. I understand speaking for the little people, but for the love of peter, now you are just being a jack ass.
no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 05:12 am (UTC)Hell, these days I'm watching Grey's over the internet too!
no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 04:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 06:00 am (UTC)Jury Dick has a thing for Nick, which is why he was giving Greggo such a hard time.
I am so loving this season. How much love did I have for Nick when he was processing the Greg scene (which they totally wouldn't have let him do if they'd known he was in love with Greg) and flipped out on FedEx? Favourite moment of the season.
And because I am a ship slut, I'm loving the Sara/Grissom stuff too.
no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 04:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 02:13 pm (UTC)Ugh, yes! *hugs them tight*
no subject
Date: 2006-11-16 04:50 pm (UTC)