cinderlily: (batshit crazy)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So, I am kind of embarrassed to admit it, but it took about twenty four hours and now I know the name. 

*insert fake British accent and put on geeky geeky geek glasses*

I dub thee Puddle Jumper "PJ" Hewlett

And here is why. So, it is a keyless system. Where in, as long as the key is on my person it will unlock for me, start for me and do almost everything. Its like it reads my freaking mind. Like a Puddle Jumper. (Oh, lord, this was less geeky in my head) 

The Hewlett is in honor of me getting in the car and declaring "How are you so awesome?!" Plus, PJ Hewlett sounds like the worst detective cliche name ever. And that amuses me. 

Plus, the car FEELS like a PJ. Just works, and that makes me happy. <3

(PS. Total love to [personal profile] bubbles83 for indulging me while I geeked out about it)

Date: 2007-05-18 09:58 pm (UTC)
ext_63196: (BringItOn)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
Nope, sorry, this will not do. The public has chosen, you can not ignore us, you geek! You make a good case, but majority rules!

:-p

Date: 2007-05-18 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Would it help if he was Puddle Jumper Kermit Hewlett? ;) Or (hehe, I just got the best image of David Hewlett singing Rainbow Connection to Joe Flanigan, have no idea why. ;))

Date: 2007-05-18 10:24 pm (UTC)
ext_63196: (kiss)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
Hmm, I think I could accept that. :-)

Date: 2007-05-18 10:26 pm (UTC)
ext_63196: (kiss)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
Yeah, I actually quite like that. PJ Kermy Hewlett for short?

Date: 2007-05-18 10:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] paraplu-ie.livejournal.com
If you had put PJ Hewlett in the poll, I would have picked that one! :D

Date: 2007-05-18 11:32 pm (UTC)
ext_59670: (Default)
From: [identity profile] natroga.livejournal.com
My car's called Aeryn. Because it's black and awesome.

The last one was called Remus. Because it was greyish-brown, old and had problems once a month.

I think I out-geek you. ;P

Date: 2007-05-18 11:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bubbles83.livejournal.com
:) I do what I can. Puddle Jumper Hewlett is the best name ever.

Plus, like I'm gonna mock you for your geekiness. My ipod is named Princess Sheppardina and my phone is named Count Rodula.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios