cinderlily: (john/rodney)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Title: Quiet
Author: [livejournal.com profile] cinderlily
Pairing: McKay/Sheppard
Summary: Slow uninterrupted sex was a luxury.
Author's Notes: Originally written for Twitter porn request by [livejournal.com profile] bubbles83, but then I wrote more for it. Still short and porny. Thanks goes to Jenna (aka [livejournal.com profile] mausi) for the quick and sweet beta-ing. Any mistakes are still mine.

Slow, uninterrupted sex was a luxury that was rarely available on Atlantis. Most of the time, when they dragged their abused bodies in to one another's bed it came down to a quick and dirty session of getting off, racing to make sure neither fell asleep during it. (Rodney was fairly sure that John was going to have to forgive him for that sometime.)  So when it came down to it, and they had the chance to really enjoy it, they did.

Rodney put his scientific mind to task, letting himself focus on the important things. The weirdly addicting scent and taste of sweat that always seemed to come off of John. The flashes of skin as he methodically disposed of the uniform. The feel of warm skin below his fingers. The sound of John muttering what Rodney could only assume to be commands under his breath.

"Ten hut, Colonel," he breathed against John's stomach. He thought momentarily about lifting his head to force a salute but couldn't bring himself to break contact.

"Shut up, Rodn... Fuck, to the left."

As he licked slow circles around John's belly button, for once Rodney was okay with being the quiet one.

Date: 2007-06-16 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adafrog.livejournal.com
Lovely story. But there were several run on words?

Date: 2007-06-16 08:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Oh crud! That is what I get for taking from email to LJ semagic. Thanks for the catch and the reply. :D

Date: 2007-06-16 08:28 pm (UTC)
ext_63196: (kiss)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
Gosh. I already liked it when it was just the three lines, but this is made of guh. And I don't even know who these guys are. *g* Yum.

Date: 2007-06-16 11:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Stargate Atlantis... Let me just say that they are the slashiest slash that ever slashed. I mean, seriously. They go on dates. In CANON. Weirdness. :)

And thanks! :)

Date: 2007-06-16 10:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] faelinn.livejournal.com
That was just lovely. I particularly adore the atmosphere you created. It's really amazing how well you did that, especially considering how short this is. Really nice fic! :)

Date: 2007-06-16 11:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Aw, thank you. I was kind of afraid it would seem rushed, I am really glad the atmosphere came through.

(Your icon breaks my heart a little, but in the good way. Oh Rose, how I love thee. :D)

Date: 2007-06-17 12:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bubbles83.livejournal.com
OH! That was fantastic.

Date: 2007-06-18 08:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Hehe, thanks :D (And thanks for the prompt too, as I haven't written in forever!)

Date: 2007-06-17 01:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lerah99.livejournal.com
This is just beautiful! Thank you for posting. Mmmmmmmmm, McShep is the perfect way to start a Saturday evening.

Thank you again.

Date: 2007-06-18 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
McShep is the perfect way to start EVERY evening. ;)

Thank you for the reply. :D

Date: 2007-06-18 08:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bluespirit-star.livejournal.com
Mmmm, lovely.
Thank you!

Date: 2007-06-18 08:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Your icon, wow. Mmm. Nice mental image. :D

And thank you!

Date: 2007-06-19 08:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bluespirit-star.livejournal.com
Thank you! I just love a bit of McShep snuggling. *g*
The full manip is here (http://community.livejournal.com/starshinedreams/18782.html) if you fancy a look. (No pressure!)

Date: 2007-06-18 11:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] morebliss.livejournal.com
"Ten hut, Colonel," ... "Shut up, Rodn... Fuck, to the left."

That is perfection! Funny, hot and *them*. Thank you!

Date: 2007-06-18 08:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thanks! I hoped that line got the voices right, I am always a little nervous about John.

I am glad you liked it. :D

Date: 2009-04-27 02:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Awww. John and Rodney, I miss SGA.

♥ back to you too! :D

Date: 2009-04-27 02:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misskatieleigh.livejournal.com
I sort of forgot how awesomely dysfunctional they are. Makes me want to go reread all my favorites or something. XD

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios