cinderlily: (studying)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Suns lost tonight, and Raja got kicked out for SMILING. I know this is just my own fan perspective but REALLY REFS? He smiled. SMILED. Would you rather he get in your face and fight the call? Another example of Refs hating on mah Raja. Not cool.

Then we watched the Diamondback home opener off of TiVo tonight and... well. *sigh* I missed my baseball. Also! I <3 that CoJack is directly after Byrnesie cause each time Eric leaves the field he does the cute "High Five/Ass Slap" after each time. Adorableness.

Due to my own laziness I haven't really been caught up on Torchwood, and have inhaled them all in like four days because I am an addict like that and... WOW. I was afraid of Ianto/John (people call it Janto, but that makes me sick in my mouth) but they kind of caught it off well. I am kind of sad that I can't bring myself to llike Gwen, as I have tried. It just feels like everytime her character has a good point they screw it up and it annoys me. She has such AWESOME potential, why for do you insist on making her out to be a vapid-man-whore? Also, Rhys is this sweet guy and they keep trying to BREAK HIM and he hasn't and I love him. Jack and John was like six shades of sex. It was awesome.

Have I ever mentioned how much time I spend (*ahem* in class) randomnly taking mental vacations in fandom? It is probably why I am never going to graduate and will die a college senior but most times I don't care. (That is a blatant lie, but lets not delve into my spiral of shame, kay?) Lately it has been almost exclusively fanvids, but [livejournal.com profile] amplificathon might get me back to Podfics, and I am not complaining. I am totally going to try and do it even though it runs right through my wedding and I should be writing (Have I mentioned [livejournal.com profile] staringout? cause if not, I should have, awesome writing communtiy!) but whatever.

Date: 2008-04-02 07:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dodificus.livejournal.com
I am new to you [livejournal.com profile] cinderlily so forgive me for sounding ignorant and crazy but....YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED?! Excitement:)

Date: 2008-04-02 07:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Hehe, yep! May 11th, 2008. Thirty nine days. *eep* (Not that I am obsessively counting. ;))

And thanks, though I got to be honest I am a little past excitement and right into blind panic. I distract the sheer amount of crud I have to get done part of the situation by submerging in fandom. ;)

Date: 2008-04-02 07:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dodificus.livejournal.com
39 days! That's so cool:) You'll be posting wedding photos, right? I adore looking at wedding photos, all the pretty dresses and happy people.

Date: 2008-04-02 07:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Oh, you better believe there will be crazy amount of pictures. :) (Hopefully a friend of mine from LJ will be there to do it while I am on my honeymoon.)

If you want I can add you to the wedding filter. Right now it is just ranting, but that will be where the pictures will most likely be. :D

Date: 2008-04-02 07:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dodificus.livejournal.com
I don't want to miss out on the pictures! And ranting is fun too:) Add me.

Date: 2008-04-02 10:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spoiledjap.livejournal.com
Seriously, the wedding ceremony is just formality. Liz and Tim have been, in my eyes (aka the one of the best friends) since they moved in together forever ago.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios