cinderlily: (himym: barney reason)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So someone borrowed our first season HIMYM like a year ago and at first we didn't care because I was totally repeated out so I didn't miss it. I saw it on sale a while back for 18$ and picked it up on whim. (Knowing we are NEVER GETTING IT BACK.) I am watching my favorite episodes again and. *sigh*

Oh, How I Met Your Mother. How are you so flipping awesome?

Oh Paulie

Date: 2008-07-30 04:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whitrose02.livejournal.com
So he didn't give it back! He is a bottomless pit of loosing things.

Re: Oh Paulie

Date: 2008-07-30 04:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
He gave it to a friend, who gave it to a friend who gave it to a friend. ;) I don't care to be honest because it is like paying the show forward but I kept talking myself out of buying it because I didn't want to spend the cash but OMG I MISSED THIS SHOW. :)

And of course he is a bottomless pit of losing things, he is a boy. ;)

Date: 2008-07-31 11:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkenobi.livejournal.com
It's the Neil Patrick Harris that brings the special kinda awesome.

Date: 2008-08-01 04:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
HE IS SO AWESOME. :D

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios