cinderlily: (writemyself)
[personal profile] cinderlily
The first five people to comment in this post get to request a sketch ficlet (you REALLY don't want me to draw for you, trust me on that) of a subject/character of their choosing from me. In return, they have to post this in their journal.

Date: 2008-12-18 06:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mausi.livejournal.com
Mike and Brooks! I'll post tomorrow morning, I gotta keep packing argh, I MISS YOU LADY.

Date: 2008-12-18 08:03 am (UTC)
ext_63196: (Kiss)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
Nick & Greg! (I'll beg for those guys at any chance I get;)

Boohahaha; I'm totally gonna offer this in my journal, if only to find out how badly I still suck at drawing. (Or I'll make anyone a manip of their choosing, if that's allowed)

Date: 2008-12-18 11:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] carolinecrane.livejournal.com
I am not actually commenting because I can't post this in my own journal when I haven't even written my last request ficlets. But I am just saying I would if I could. ♥

Date: 2008-12-18 07:26 pm (UTC)
ext_218834: (three)
From: [identity profile] xcacophony.livejournal.com
CoJack! Since I'm not pairing him, there's lots of creative freedom. =D

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios