cinderlily: (canada)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So, [livejournal.com profile] mausi and [livejournal.com profile] brandinsbabe both made me think about it and now I must post my reaction to this weeks HIMYM, as it was awesome. (As usual.)

Okay. I have to admit to the fact that I am pretty sure there is nothing NPH could do wrong in my eyes. He is by far my favorite actor in TV right now and that is saying something. He is just so adorable, and sweet and yet can pull off the 180 of me wanting to hit Barney to me wanting to make him cookies and fix all his wrongs. Like this episode.

I spent most of the episode holding my breath and thinking that there is no way I could handle if they tried to get Robin and Ted back together AGAIN. I mean, I was all down for room mate sex if it stayed that way, I liked that it really highlighted their relationship's flaws to begin with, that they were together for the ease of it not or the actual hope of going somewhere. Plus I get weird tinglies when I hear Ted call Robin by her last name. I don't know why, maybe it is because it is such a random awful last name? Dunno. But they didn't go that way and they ended it twice and OMG MARSHALL.

(Have i yet mentioned that Marshall is like... my ideal man personified? Cause it is true and OMG DO I LOVE MARSHMALLOW.)

Then... then... then.... NPH. With his breaking of TVs and his hand pumps of angsty fury and WOW. WOW. WOW. What the hell? When do I tear up at a Barney moment? Oh wait, as soon as he was seated at the table at the end and he was shiny eyed and MOONING over Robin and I was all teary eyed. Barnibus Stinson, I am all yours. <3 <3 <3

Never had I had a show where I was all about the canon couples, but seriously I am. (Though I would also support all 5 of them living in a happy co-op together and raising a rag tag group of adorable munchkins that is a whole other post though.)

Date: 2009-01-19 02:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Your icon is SO WIN. Man I love Marshall so much, and Jason Seigal. Almost equally. ;)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios