cinderlily: (feely the share bear)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Have I ever admitted my guilty fangirly crush on P!nk? Cause I have one. A big fat geeky one that I have harbored since I was 18. I have also been watching fanvideos like an addict for the last few days. This adds up to me being in love with a random Merlin video set to "So What". Yea. It somehow works.

Also, how does one set about making decent vids on Macs? Any suggestions?

Date: 2009-01-17 05:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] carolinecrane.livejournal.com
I have had a crush on Pink for years and I don't even feel guilty about it. It started with "Don't Let Me Get Me". IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS TALKING RIGHT TO ME OMG.

Date: 2009-01-17 06:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I only feel guilty about it cause it feels like the silliest real girl crush for me to finally connect with the idea that maybe I didn't just have a "girl crush" but maybe I had a crush on a GIRL, you know? So stereotypical! P!nk helped me to identify my sexuality, I am so 2002.

Also, "Don't Let Me Get me" = WIN.

Date: 2009-01-18 03:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quasilogical.livejournal.com
I like Pink, but I'm not a fangirl. (Case in point, I didn't know her name was supposed to be P!nk) Never bought an album or really learned much about her as a person. Still, she does have some really amazing songs.

FEELY THE SHARE BEAR!! Barney and HIMYM for the win!

Date: 2009-01-18 03:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
The only reason I know she changed her name to P!nk was that I bought the CD last week and thought, "Hey... when did that happen?" I would say I didn't know much about her but I kind of do, and am embarrassed enough to say that I was broken by her divorce to Carey Hart. I AM LAME.

I should upload her CDs, or maybe just the "BEST OF PINK!" I made up and have been listening to over and over lately. ;)

I <3 BARNEY STINSON. This last weeks episode made my little fangirly heart burst into a 1000 peices.

Date: 2009-01-18 03:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ladyoflisquill.livejournal.com
I was just watching a Pink vid marathon on, um, some music channel yesterday. So much love for that girl.

Date: 2009-01-18 08:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
AGREED. I want to see a marathon... Granted I have all of her videos so I can make my OWN marathon but whatever. ;)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios