I realized something. I very very very rarely multiship a character. As soon as there is one pairing I don't see them with anyone else. Very rarely does this change. Only real exception I can think of right now? Jack Carter from Eureka. I ship him with three people. My true love is Jack/Fargo, but no one has ever written that (that I can find), I will read Jack/Nathan (okay, he is pretty.) and I even het it out with Jack/Jo. Funny thing? While there is a lot of Jack and Nathan, there is one ONE ONE Jack/Jo (ish) and none Jack/Fargo and it makes me sad.
Since there is only one day left in the month and I am pretty sure I am going to be busy this weekend I am going to do fic round up and request on this post.
Then Suddenly Love (Laich/Green) for
mausi
Build it All (Snyder/Drew) for
missy7280
Daddy Sings Silly Songs (Wendell/Hodgins)(Fanmix and Fic) for
carolinecrane
You Know I Will (Wendell/Hodgins) for
carolinecrane
Stuck on You (Wendell/Hodgins)
Beautiful Mess (Laich/Gordon/Green) for
mausi
And here is the where I take requests for the month of March. Open until .... I close it?
You know the drill. Pairing, prompt (which can be an idea, song, picture, word etc). Try to keep it to people I am familiar with? I have to admit I love doing this. I am WRITING you guys. I have almost written more in two months than I did ALL of last year. Awesome. Also, if you want you can request a fanmix, or if you are kind of crazy an icon or maybe a fanvid. The last two aren't promised, but I will try.
Since there is only one day left in the month and I am pretty sure I am going to be busy this weekend I am going to do fic round up and request on this post.
Then Suddenly Love (Laich/Green) for
Build it All (Snyder/Drew) for
Daddy Sings Silly Songs (Wendell/Hodgins)(Fanmix and Fic) for
You Know I Will (Wendell/Hodgins) for
Stuck on You (Wendell/Hodgins)
Beautiful Mess (Laich/Gordon/Green) for
And here is the where I take requests for the month of March. Open until .... I close it?
You know the drill. Pairing, prompt (which can be an idea, song, picture, word etc). Try to keep it to people I am familiar with? I have to admit I love doing this. I am WRITING you guys. I have almost written more in two months than I did ALL of last year. Awesome. Also, if you want you can request a fanmix, or if you are kind of crazy an icon or maybe a fanvid. The last two aren't promised, but I will try.
no subject
Date: 2009-02-28 05:05 am (UTC)I ♥ you, Lizbit!
no subject
Date: 2009-03-02 02:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-28 05:16 am (UTC)And I've been meaning to ask you: I'm not up to date with Bones so after reading all of your and Caroline's stories about Wendell/Hodgins, it's kind of canon in my mind that they went out on an accidental date. Did that actually happen?
no subject
Date: 2009-03-02 02:42 am (UTC)Also, their accidental date is not canon, we just MADE it so. Hodgins did go on A date but not with Wendell exactly. ;)
no subject
Date: 2009-03-02 02:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-02-28 03:40 pm (UTC)Prompt: Lazy Sundays.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-02 02:43 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-02 02:58 am (UTC)