I learned three things.
I have no blood, my heart is on its side (HAH TAKE THAT LARKIN!) and I am mega dehydrated.
H20! YOU ARE MY ONLY FOE!
This weeks HIMYM was pretty awesome. I love love love you Marshall. He barely has to do anything and I just want to adopt him as a brother. I would even put up with Barney's magic tricks to hang out with MarshallandLily. With LizandTimm AND MarshallandLily we might ACTUALLY rule the world.
Remember, I am sick.
I have no blood, my heart is on its side (HAH TAKE THAT LARKIN!) and I am mega dehydrated.
H20! YOU ARE MY ONLY FOE!
This weeks HIMYM was pretty awesome. I love love love you Marshall. He barely has to do anything and I just want to adopt him as a brother. I would even put up with Barney's magic tricks to hang out with MarshallandLily. With LizandTimm AND MarshallandLily we might ACTUALLY rule the world.
Remember, I am sick.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 05:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 05:40 am (UTC)Its apparently like in the left side of my chest on its side. The only issue is it might press on my lung? Yea. I am this weird. (My friend has his heart in his shoulder. So like if you smack him on the shoulder it might HURT HIS HEART. I baffle at it almost daily.)
no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 09:55 am (UTC)Whoa.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 10:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 05:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 11:36 am (UTC)*worries anyway* Take good care of yourself, yeah?
no subject
Date: 2009-03-11 05:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-03-12 06:23 pm (UTC)Funniness, as I post this comment. I'm watching the Doctor Who episode with Simon Pegg of this icon. HEE.