Oh lord!

NSFW Apr. 17th, 2009 11:41 pm
cinderlily: (general :: nerd love)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Someone slipped [livejournal.com profile] mausi and I some serious crack, but it has made for the best conversation EVER.

I am a big bubble of fandom love right now, guys. If I get any more full of fandom love I am pretty sure I might break my LJ with the cheese and dorkiness. (And as my LJ has had to build up a tolerance to that over the years, you know it has to be pretty mass quantities of cheese and dorkiness.)

In other news, the Dbacks played tonight? Really? I must have missed it. Totally and absolutely missed it.

Date: 2009-04-18 06:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bullpenbrat22.livejournal.com
You didn't miss much, the game sucked. Drew got hurt, and Augie's playing (which I am happy he's playing but not at the expense of an injury)

Date: 2009-04-18 07:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mausi.livejournal.com
How'd Drew get hurt? I only caught the first part of the 9th. Poor Drew :(

Date: 2009-04-19 07:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bullpenbrat22.livejournal.com
Strained left hamstring is what they said on the game today. Augie is doing a great job filling in for him so far. I'm sad that it takes a freaking INJURY for Augie to get any playing time *swearing blue streaks at Bob Melvin*

Date: 2009-04-18 07:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I actually watched through the seventh but I am choosing to act like it isn't real. I didn't see Drew get hurt but I heard it looks like it is his hamstrings? I so hope it isn't too bad, as that is what happened last year with Byrnes and my heart is already pretty freaking broken. TEAM, why are you doing this to me?!

Date: 2009-04-18 07:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mausi.livejournal.com
Um, I have been slipped a diet of NO FOOD and COLD MEDICINE. Yeah, I gave in and had some. I'm pretty sure I'll wake up if the house burns down around me. Um.

Date: 2009-04-18 07:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I don't have either of those excuses, Jenna. So I guess I am an enabler and you are the innocent bystander to my crazy. ;) Don't be too shocked.

Date: 2009-04-18 07:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missy7280.livejournal.com
What the hell is up with our boys?! I really thought this would be an improving year. But no, just a few games in and it's already a really disappointing season. T_T
WTF! Arizona teams have the worst luck, I swear. *cry*

Date: 2009-04-20 01:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Seriously. I want to cry, this is getting ridiuclous! We have only won one game in EVERY SERIES. Its killing me. And poor WEBB! GAH.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios