My nephew is going to be in July's Parenting magazine as a runner up for the cover baby contest. He is TOO CUTE TO HANDLE, so I am sure that they only didn't put him on the cover to avoid the inevitable shame it would cause most other babies in the world. (What do you mean I sound biased?) I will get the scans and show you it when it comes out. Then you will see my lack of bias. ;)
After staring forlornly at a document for about an hour an idea snapped into place and I wrote something like 2k tonight, which is nice. If all goes according to plan, I can get back to work on my BB by Friday! (Haha.)
Timm is coming with me to my sister's bridal shower in LA in early July. There is a "Tool Party" on Saturday, so at least I am not going to suffer alone. Plus, because of this, I don't have to share a hotel room with my mom, who I love but who snores like no body I have heard before and who I have shared a room with since I was 14. This whole marriage business is totally looking up!
I have to be in a minyan tomorrow for a man I never met. I probably could have told my mom that it would be a bad idea seeing as the state of mind I have been in, but the man was a friend of hers and I wouldn't want her to go alone. I have learned my lesson though, and have tissues all lined up. We'll see how it goes.
After staring forlornly at a document for about an hour an idea snapped into place and I wrote something like 2k tonight, which is nice. If all goes according to plan, I can get back to work on my BB by Friday! (Haha.)
Timm is coming with me to my sister's bridal shower in LA in early July. There is a "Tool Party" on Saturday, so at least I am not going to suffer alone. Plus, because of this, I don't have to share a hotel room with my mom, who I love but who snores like no body I have heard before and who I have shared a room with since I was 14. This whole marriage business is totally looking up!
I have to be in a minyan tomorrow for a man I never met. I probably could have told my mom that it would be a bad idea seeing as the state of mind I have been in, but the man was a friend of hers and I wouldn't want her to go alone. I have learned my lesson though, and have tissues all lined up. We'll see how it goes.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-17 01:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-18 05:38 am (UTC)Now my sister's bridal shower? That might be horrible still, though I will have my husband and a free hotel room so I guess in the long run I have nothing to complain about.
Thank you though, it was sweet of you to think of me. :) ♥