cinderlily: (donna)
[personal profile] cinderlily
"Don't Lose Yourself" by [livejournal.com profile] sweetestdrain

If I ever need to say the problems I had with season four of Dr. Who I could just point to this video and even on some levels just this song. Holy Hell.

It is Donna-centric and has spoilers, but I TOTALLY reccomend this video if you are a fan of her.

Date: 2009-10-13 02:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kishi.livejournal.com
Bloody hell, Liz, are you trying to make me cry?

Date: 2009-10-13 04:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I figure why cry alone? ;)

(Isn't it awesome though? When it comes to Dr. Who I have been kind of lost in anger about the last episode since it aired and somehow this made me feel better and worse at the same time.)

Date: 2009-10-13 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kishi.livejournal.com
Seriously, moving me back about four stages of grieving. I'm back to "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

But, yeah, that was awesome.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios