cinderlily: (glee :: nothing ironic)
[personal profile] cinderlily
You know, were you to have told me when I watched "Once Upon a Mattress" that a few years down the line I would be seriously considering myself wooed by Matthew Morrison I would have laughed at you. I mean, he was dorky and cute but he was just not my style. Seems like since episode one they have been slowly trying to get me to like him and you guys? I get the feeling this next episode is either going to make or break my crush on him. I have heard the songs leaked, and spoiler free? Yeah. HIs voice is... brilliant. But I will be holding my breath till Thursday. (And then again till after the next episode. I swear, this show has me holding my breath a lot.

Wait. Wait. WAIT. OMG. THEY POSTED A VIDEO AND NOT ONLY IS MY FAITH RESTORED BUT OMG. KURT. KURT. Steals the scene, yet again. Fuck yeah. I will just lalala away from what he says entirely and instead point out who's next? Also. Puck yeah.

And like maybe one person will get this but OMG Susie Pepper or whoever makes me think of this girl I knew named Courtney Peaser in high school. Let me tell you could have been out of my memories for the rest of my life and I would not have missed her. She hit on my theater teacher who was kind of like my brother (looong story) and yeah. Not okay. *shudder* She wore stage make up. Like, while not on stage.

Also, okay. You got me John Mayer. I flove the new album. Again. Damn it.

Date: 2009-11-17 07:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] otherbella.livejournal.com
Mmmm Matthew Morrison.


TBQH, I am a GIANT fan of Jane Lynch and she steals my soul in every scene.

UGH, ASSASSIN IS SUCH A GOOD SONG.

Date: 2009-11-17 09:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
She is definitely growing on me, I mean.... for the first few episodes she was just meanfunny but now I am actually finding her totally fascinating and want to get to know her so YAY for that! She has had me since 40 Year Old Virgin. ♥

Weirdly I am listening to Assassin right this second so you know, fate! And omg, yes. 'Do You Know Me' breaks me in half though, and I can't even explain it. It is aching.

Date: 2009-11-17 03:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ruggerdavey.livejournal.com
OMG awkward! I am so UNCOMFORTABLE right now! Yes, he has a good voice, but OMG SO UNCOMFORTABLE. I have a feeling I will be watching half this episode peeking through my fingers. But, hahaha, Kurt and Puck. Though, seriously, Finn is such an idiot - why does everyone love him? I mean, he's a sweetheart, but lord he is dumber than a bag of rocks.

Date: 2009-11-17 06:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Oh I have already warned Timm that he will be holding my hand through the whole thing. For me it's not like yours (Though omg, I feel for you.) But because of baaaaad high school memories. Literally half my high school life was spent with my theater troupe and I was really close with my theater teacher, who happened to be male. I had so many people make assumptions that were SO NOT EVEN BEGINNING TO BE TRUE. So as soon as I heard that they were singing that song I was like NO NO BAD ALL BAD. BUT, I get it. I like how they play it, and while squicky and gross and OMG WRONG, it looks like they are at least trying to get it right? ... Which is a good sign?

And I think the thing with Finn is he IS dumb as a bag of rocks and really. If I could tell you why all high schoolers have crushes on the cute and loveable dumb as rocks jocks I would make a mint. ;)

Date: 2009-11-18 02:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gcaedmon.livejournal.com
Oh my god Susie Pepper is soooo creepy! Now I'm dying to see the whole thing!

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios