cinderlily: (general :: eat a skinny person)
[personal profile] cinderlily
At the airport in Portland... it is dead. No joke. I basically walked through everything, I barely had to pause. Longest line (by far)? Starbucks. Go freaking figure, I just want my stupid Chai Tea! (Not worth the line.)

Left (the sweet and awesome and omg, she put up with me. :)) [livejournal.com profile] openice at security and then proceeded to be a nerd in the line. The lady behind me was really nice though, and the security guy was suprisingly chipper for the Wednesday before Thanksgiiving? Now I am zoning out, trying to get caught up on things and avoiding reality.

Boo reality, why you got to ruin my bubble of happy?

(JENNA, COME BACK?)

Date: 2009-11-25 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lire-casander.livejournal.com
Ugh. I hate airports, they're either packed and you have to wait LONG queues, or they're DEAD. No fun in them.

Date: 2009-11-26 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I was more okay with dead rather than packed, I always get anxious as all get out when it comes to lines and not making my flight in time and ... yeah. Just not good. But I made it! And am alive!

Date: 2009-11-25 09:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] openice.livejournal.com
I WISH I COULD GO BACK. But at this point you would have to go back, too. It would just be easier if I came to Phoenix ...

Date: 2009-11-26 12:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
YES IT WOULD. I AM RIGHT HERE. IN PHOENIX. JUST SAYING. ♥

Date: 2009-11-26 02:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jehane18.livejournal.com
Hey, my Starbucks drink of choice is chai tea too XD

Happy Thanksgiving, honey!

Date: 2009-11-26 05:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
For a really long time I got ice tea but my mom got into chai tea and I will never look back. ;)

Thanks. :) Happy Thursday?

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios