cinderlily: (general :: nerd love)
[personal profile] cinderlily


Thankful for
Family
Timm
Friends
School
New Years Resolution
Write more
Writing Buddy?
Writer's Blocked like Woah
Anyone watching Community?
Troy/Abed OTP ♥ ?
Nanowrimo People, you RULE!
Kacie and Holly
Post its

Date: 2009-11-29 07:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] openice.livejournal.com
You are a neeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. No, I am not watching Community because I didn't like the pilot and it would interfere with my Thursday nights of doing absolutely nothing :p

Date: 2009-11-29 07:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I am a total nerd. ;) Act shocked!

I only watch it in bursts actually, just when I'm not sleeping and Hulu gives it to me. The first ep was pretty lame and I HATE THE TEACHER AND JOEL'S 'LOVE INTEREST' WITH A PASSION but beyond that I love them all. :)

Date: 2009-11-29 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fromiftowhen.livejournal.com
You are the cutest thing that ever cuted. Which I think I say all the time after your videos but IT IS TRUE.

I LOVE COMMUNITY. Which I also think I say ALL THE TIME after you talk about it, but ugh. It is awesome. Abed and Troy are hilarious, Joel is ridiculously hot, and Jeff/Annie is awesome in a way that I didn't think I would love until Jeff looked like he was going to die from Annie's hotness while they were studying. It works.

Date: 2009-11-30 03:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Aww, you made me blush. :) I am glad that my randomness comes off as cute rather than annoying!

And wasn't it weird? I wouldn't have put those two together until that moment and then I was just... beyond shipping I was BLEEDING for the pairing. So adorable and sweet and silly with the proper mixture of snark that I find necessary in most pairings. :D

Date: 2009-11-30 09:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missy7280.livejournal.com
You mentioned me in your vid! eeeee :) meeting you was one of the highlights of my year, too. we need to meet up more! how about that coffee shop idea? (sorry I never responded again to your comment... back a while ago...)

I agree with you about Nano people. They are impressive! I did it last year but I honestly don't think I can write 50,000 words of one story ever again, much less do it in one month.

WRITING BUDDY! Can I be it? I just wrote my fic for the hockeyholidays exchange and I'm feeling back in the writing mood. :D

Date: 2009-11-30 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
That's cool about the coffee thing, I swear life has been one constant stream of crazy lately and every time that I feel like I got myself onto my feet something comes about again!

Writing buddies DEFINITELY! I was kind of hoping to get a few people into it so we can have a collective bunch of people poking back and forth, you know? That way if one of us gets busy then others will be there to remind us?

I am pretty sure if I tried tried tried I could make myself write 50k but I doubt I would ever be able to make it worth printing or showing, you know? Slowly but surely I am realizing just how unlikely a career in writing will be for me. ;)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 03:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios