cinderlily: (general:: GO YOU BIG RED FIRE)
[personal profile] cinderlily


I made a video last night, posted it on youtube and then forgot to post it here. Mostly I sound like I'm drunk, because I am on pain killer and antibiotics.

* I didn't have a cold this weekend I had cellulitis in my bad leg. (Warning: That takes you to a Wiki page that is pretty gross. Apologies. Just know its an inflammation, it hurts and its going to be a while. Jooooy.)
* I am really curious about this meme so um... Please?
* I recced a video I can't find again (annoying, it was to "If I were a Boy") but here is a Puck/Kurt video I adore. "Half Boyfriend" ETA:: I FOUND IT! Boy Meet's World, Cory/Shawn (which we all know was canon) to "If I were a Boy"
* I GOT RECCED. OMG. Like, in a rec post. I flailed about that for a minute. (Wow I'm a nerd.)
*Timm is in the background. *sigh*

Date: 2010-01-20 08:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lire-casander.livejournal.com
You know I am not going to do that meme, but still *hugs*

Where did you get rec'ed? I want to go over there and bow before the person who has recognized your talent :)

Date: 2010-01-20 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I'm not saying you have to, I just say if you want to please do so. :) *hugs back* though.

And the girl's name is <lj user="spikedluv" and she recced my last Puck/Kurt, which OMG. I have written TWO of them and I always feel like it takes me forever to get my sea legs on a pairing for at least like literally months so it was EXTRA awesome. :)

Date: 2010-01-20 11:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lire-casander.livejournal.com
I'm glad your talent gets to shine more, hon. You do deserve it!

Date: 2010-01-21 06:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Woman, you make me blush. :)

(Thank you, though. ♥)

Date: 2010-01-21 12:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kishi.livejournal.com
Did you get to see White Collar last night?

Date: 2010-01-21 06:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
OMG YES. YES I DID. IT WAS AWESOME.

Date: 2010-01-21 07:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kishi.livejournal.com
I just had to laugh. "He's the best thing that ever happened to you." Apparently, even Peter's wife ships Neal and Peter.

Date: 2010-01-21 03:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
It's cause her name is "Elizabeth" and we know these things. And then OMG THE SCENE AT THE END WITH PETER. "Did you ever love him?"

OMG. THEY ARE SO IN LOVE I CAN'T HANDLE IT.

Date: 2010-01-21 04:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gcaedmon.livejournal.com
which of your fic was rec'ed?

hope you get better soon sweetie! how is mom doing?

Date: 2010-01-21 06:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
It was my latest Puck and Kurt fic. :)

And thanks! Loooong story (I will make an update when my brain is functioning again) but she isn't doing fantastically. She has another surgery scheduled for Friday to endoscopically clean out again because the infection is still very much there. And if it doesn't go well then her knee is getting re-replaced. Cause one hospital visit a year is just not enough for her, even three weeks in. ;)

Date: 2010-01-22 02:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gcaedmon.livejournal.com
I'll keep both of you in my most positive thoughts tomorrow sweetie.

*hugs you tons*

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 03:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios