cinderlily: (cookleta :: hehe baseball)
[personal profile] cinderlily
GUYS. GUYS. I WROTE 2400 WORDS OF MY BIG BANG TODAY.



(This is my [livejournal.com profile] getyourwordsout spreadsheet doodad that they gave them out, I wish I was smart enough to do THAT impressive of a spreadsheet.)

So I have 11,624 of my [livejournal.com profile] au_bigbang done! Granted, now that I have more of it done I can tell you with pretty strong conviction that this is going to be a crazy long fic. Well, crazy for me. I think it might even hit 20k... Idek, you guys. Still though. OMG. I can admit now that I had some totally huge doubts about this story all the way till... this morning. So to get this much done in one day is like the best kind of relief EVER.

AND FanFest is this weekend so Timm and I are probably going. (We get to see [livejournal.com profile] kishi and Morgan!) Maybe I will get my baseball groove back. :) Who knows?

Date: 2010-02-12 07:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rajkumari905.livejournal.com
OMG YAY YOU.

Date: 2010-02-12 07:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
THANK YOU! :) I have no idea how it happened but I refuse to think about it because I can talk myself out of it really easily. :)

I might send you the ending bit eventually for a look through? Maybe tomorrow? How is your scheduling like, I don't want to just shove stuff at you if you're busy, you know?

Date: 2010-02-12 08:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rajkumari905.livejournal.com
Weekends are good! But just send it regardless, and I'll find time, or look over it during one of my breaks :)

Date: 2010-02-12 07:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
THANKS! :D

Date: 2010-02-12 07:58 am (UTC)
ext_218834: (Default)
From: [identity profile] xcacophony.livejournal.com
Hope I see you there (at Fanfest)!

Date: 2010-02-12 07:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
You're going!? Awesomeness! We should definitely see each other!

Date: 2010-02-12 08:02 am (UTC)
ext_218834: (Default)
From: [identity profile] xcacophony.livejournal.com
Aww, icon.

Yup! I shall be there for a good chunk of the day, so we should! :D

Date: 2010-02-12 12:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] be-merry.livejournal.com
I'm beyond jealous of your word count, I'm not even going to lie. :D Congratulatons. :)

Have fun at FanFest! :)

Date: 2010-02-13 05:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I'm mostly amazed by my word count, it was like each word took an hour for the first 8 thousand words but then I got an idea and poof it finally came out easier.. albeit fractionally easier but I'll take what I can get. ;) Either way, if I can do it anyone can, trust me. ;)

But thank you and thank you. :) I will have fun at FanFest, if only for the hope of hot baseball boys. ♥

Date: 2010-02-12 11:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missy7280.livejournal.com
You are doing awesome! *high fives* I knew you could do it. :D

I hope the "workshop" on Tuesday is helpful for both of us. I also have an essay due Thursday that I might work on! =)

I'll be at fanfest too with Holly! We'll need to hang out somewhere. I'd like to finally meet Timm, too. haha

Date: 2010-02-13 05:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I have to say I am SO HOPING that the workshop is the day I finish this thing. No joke. I am going to try and get as much out in the next few days and then like bust it out on Tuesday. You might see me pull hair out, but whatever ... it will be worth it. ;)

AND YAY! I was telling Holly we should meet up, but she can tell you Timm really isn't that interesting in life. ;) He is shy (though he would never admit it!) and has a tendency to kind of stand there and roll his eyes, haha.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 02:44 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios