cinderlily: (dbacks :: team awesome)
[personal profile] cinderlily


Today I was this close to Conor freaking Jackson. (Who, by the way, defended Byrnes honor. CAUSE I AM A GOOD PERSON AND THE SLASH GDS LOVE ME.)



I also did a lot of other things, like order an ill advised sized hot dog and hung out with [livejournal.com profile] kishi, Morgan, [livejournal.com profile] xcacophony and [livejournal.com profile] missy7280. Got an accidentally awesome shot of Chris Young. Saw Clay Zavada (who has Johnny Depp hair and can rock it like a hurricane), Augie Ojeda, Matt Williams, Mark Grace, Ian Kennedy, Adam LaRoche and Edwin Jackson.

I'll admit it, I'm a little psyched for baseball. (Just a little. ;))

Date: 2010-02-14 06:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] otherbella.livejournal.com
UNFFFFFFFFFF CONOR!!!!

Yay for awesome days with friends!! (and hot hot ass boys)

was that at the ballpark? that is like ten minutes from where I typing rn. :'((

Date: 2010-02-14 07:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I KNOW. He is ... omg. So hot. Like, remarkably so. In person it is even more than just on TV but Timm's camera work definitely shows his hotness in the closest way possible.

And REALLY? I knew you were coming to town but I didn't know when! How much longer are you in town?

Date: 2010-02-14 07:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fromiftowhen.livejournal.com
That is one ridiculously sexy baseball player. If all baseball players looked like that, well. Yeah. Happy days.

Also, that is a super cute picture of you. Look how excited you are! :) ♥

Date: 2010-02-14 07:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
OHMY If there were more CoJacks I would have season tickets and just drool through every single game. Timm would be pleased. :)

And thanks. ;) I was dancing around like a fool for him and then turned and Timm was standing there and caught me mid giddy "OMG RIGHT THERE." ... It is kind of how I flail for most of my crushes. Though he could actually see me. *EEP*

Date: 2010-02-14 07:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kishi.livejournal.com
Those two pictures pretty much sum up the awesome of the day for me.

Date: 2010-02-14 07:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
We have so many more that I will put up but it was SUCH a great day. :) (Even if twenty four hours later I'm still kind of regretting the hot dog. OMG. Never again.)

Date: 2010-02-14 10:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] caruso.livejournal.com
Edwin Jackson! :(

Date: 2010-02-14 07:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
He was wearing this like blinging watch that kept BLINDING ME but other than that he seems nice. We had this girl who asked like Tiger Beat questions and he was so gracious about answering them (and he was precious. 'What's your favorite color?' 'Sedona Red!')

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios