Not even going to lie here, I'm annoyed about tonight's Diamondback loss. This is lame for a lot of reasons, but mostly because I am seriously acting like this is the last game of the year rather than ... well. The second. But come on boys. Really? They're the Padres for cripes sakes. This is supposed to be our gimme series. Our ego boost. Not our struggle coming out of the box! That is just... not okay. (At least we beat Garland yesterday. Boo on players leaving to go to the dirty rotten Trolley Dodgers.) I can't believe we sent Roberts to Reno over Ryal. Grr. Baseball should make me happy DAMNIT. ... Um. Stop me when I start to sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. Too late? Sorry.
Did I mention I'm going to Vegas this weekend? I am super mega mega excited. Friday night we're doing a low key BBQ, Saturday we are laying out on the not-beach at the hotel.They're dragging me to a CLUB on Saturday night. WHY LORD WHY?. Timm and my super special date night Vegas style on Sunday night. Should be fun. Plus? I get out of Phoenix, which I am so freaking ready for. Well, almost. Today I got a mani/pedi, tomorrow haircut/work and THEN I'm ready to blow this pop stand! I'm even packed.
Did I mention I'm going to Vegas this weekend? I am super mega mega excited. Friday night we're doing a low key BBQ, Saturday we are laying out on the not-beach at the hotel.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-07 06:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-07 06:41 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-07 11:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-07 08:42 pm (UTC)I'll take lots of pictures though! This is my vacation of the year, I'm sharing it with everyone. ;)