cinderlily: (hockey :: that hanzal)
[personal profile] cinderlily
So last night the Suns won the third seed (they're playing Portland), the Coyotes won the first in the series and the Diamondbacks fought hard to get a win from the Dodgers. Not to sound like an embittered Arizona fan but I'm not fully equipped to have my teams have so much happy on ONE DAY.

And yes, I broke up with the Suns. More than once. But as a fan since 1990 I can't help but keep coming back. Even though they aren't really my team because they got rid of my Raja. (*sob*) I'm also head over heels for the Capitals... so this is going to be a long few weeks.

Remember my lack of sports love a few years ago?

Me neither.

Date: 2010-04-15 10:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] oneaccolade.livejournal.com
I watched the Suns game! Well, the majority of it, but my eyes kept closing and it was such a blow out that I left right at the start of the fourth, I think. I'm really into Steve Nash lately (since the Olympics), the more I read about him the more impressed I am by him. Like before it was always ~ oh Steve Nash he's the Canadian one! But SI just did a nice feature on him, and he's accomplished a crazy lot yet he's so level headed. Plus, on a completely shallow note, his cheekbones wow.

Date: 2010-04-15 10:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I adore Nash. Really, he is my favorite on the team right now and not just because he is exceptionally good or a great leader (though he is both). He is just so genuinely into the game and a member of the team.

I forget that I'm on the west coast, because for me it ended at 9:30 so I was wide awake! The Diamondbacks game, on the other hand, didn't end till after midnight and I couldn't get my body to stay up for the whole thing. Oy.

Also, having met him in person... yes. His eyebrows are kicking and his eyes are crazy prettier because of it. ;)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios