cinderlily: (liz and timm :: got married)
[personal profile] cinderlily


Fortunately you will, well you'll kiss me, I will
I will kiss you back
Oh the fact of the matter is
And I don't know what the latter is, oh no way
See, I've always wanted to kiss you
But I, I always wanted to run from you
Because I've always wanted to miss you
And I, I always wanted to come for you


Happy anniversay Timmofy. Two years down, 48 plus to go. ♥ Funny how life passes by.

Date: 2010-05-11 10:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spoiledjap.livejournal.com
Happy Anniversary my love!

Date: 2010-05-11 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thank you, Ruthula! ♥

Date: 2010-05-11 10:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dragontail.livejournal.com
Brilliant stuff! Happy anniversary, guys!

Date: 2010-05-11 09:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thanks. :) You guys are not too far behind us, time blows by fast, right? ♥

Date: 2010-05-11 10:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stareyednight.livejournal.com
Happy Anniversary, darlings!! Here's to 50+ more years and much much love.

Date: 2010-05-11 09:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Timm tells me that he only signed on for 50 years, and then we can renegotiate our contracts. ;) (I told him at 73 he'll probably want to stick with the same thing.) But thank you. ♥ ♥

Date: 2010-05-11 02:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] writingpathways.livejournal.com
Happy Anniversary to you both!! :-)

Date: 2010-05-11 09:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thank you!

Date: 2010-05-11 02:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jehane18.livejournal.com
Happy anniversary, bb. You guys are seriously the cutest. <333

Date: 2010-05-11 09:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I wish I had better wedding photos, I loved my wedding day. (Even though I was sick, haha.)

But thank you!

Date: 2010-05-11 04:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aprilmay430.livejournal.com
Happy anniversary!

Date: 2010-05-11 09:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Thank you. :)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:56 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios