cinderlily: (dbacks :: team awesome)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Somehow the Diamondbacks gave up six single home runs last night and still won? Which apparently is rare and a big deal and rah-rah, go Dbacks. I think. (Poor Danny, everytime he gave up a homerun he looked like someone took his kitty from him. No poor Gutierrez, seriously? Only our bull pen. For the love of heaven. Qualls=♥)

We (being Timm and I) are going to go watch the Sun Devils (ASU, throw up the pitchfork!) play baseball rather than our boys. Hopefully the Diamondbacks will keep with this new fangled thing they've been trying... I keep forgetting what it's called... Oh yeah. "Showing up and playing some damn baseball." That would be nice.

Date: 2010-05-22 07:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] caruso.livejournal.com
Poor Danny's kitty. :(

Date: 2010-05-22 10:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I KNOW. We watched all four sail out and they would pan back to Dan who would just look... so annoyed and hurt at the same time I was consistently tutting and saying, "Aww. Danny. It's okay!" Timm looked at me like I was crazy. (This isn't that unusual during games.)

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios