cinderlily: (we :: go to games)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Seriously good game guys. Even if we almost lost it (ROSSSSA WHY?!) we actually played which was nice. Welcome to the fray D-Train. Hope you liked the yelling from our section... um. Please? I doubt Spilborgh was too pleased by us. He was like 100 yards away from us in left field and somehow we decided he needed to know that Phoenix fans can be loud, obnoxious and kind of insulting so we complied. I can't even imagine what he was feeling towards the end, I mean it was like the most demented snow ball ever.

I WAS SUPER CLOSE TO CONOR JACKSON. Have I ever mentioned he is pretty? Cause um, he is. Super pretty and smiley and CLEAN SHAVEN OMG. I took pictures as my "do something" today. Here are a few of my favorites. :D



I have NO IDEA what Dontrelle Willis is doing here. But it cracked me up.



PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY.



Chris Snyder wondering what you were talking about.

Date: 2010-06-06 06:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] otherbella.livejournal.com
I totally read that as Conor Jackson was your *do something* for today and I was like...A) your husband is awesome for going with that and B) GO YOU.

Either way, what a great day! ♥

Date: 2010-06-06 05:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
Lord I wish... I mean. Um. Technically he's on my list of freebies but no, nothing happened last night. (Besides me taking about 75 pictures of him and screaming that he's too pretty over and over again. ;))

IT WAS! I forget what it's like to just go out and enjoy a baseball game. It was glorious. ♥

Date: 2010-06-06 06:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] caruso.livejournal.com
I'm really glad he did well in his first start! I was following along on MLBTV and got nervous there for a little bit. :P Gracie mentioned the D-train gave the team a shot in the arm too. :D

Date: 2010-06-06 05:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
We were ALL nervous, omg. When he left and they put in Rosa and Rosa almost immediately let in 3... I was about to scream. Poor Dontrelle. He is our first pitcher with a personality, I'm so excited. :D He gave the entire section we were in a shot in the arm, which was nice. We were chanting "D TRAIN!" over and over again every time he did anything, it was awesome!

Date: 2010-06-07 02:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] emily-n-90.livejournal.com
Just looking at your avatar, and I realized I got maybe one pic of me and Wes together and I think it's on Chris' camera?

We had such a good sign, too.

Date: 2010-06-07 08:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I don't even know if we took pictures of people much? I got one of Phil and KT because we were taking stalker photos of Chris Snyder and I got REALLY AWKWARD when he looked at us. (Definition of my life right there.)

AND YOU DID! We have a picture of us holding it... somewhere? Was that Chris' camera? The last bit of the night was a rushing blur. Which might also be because the game was SO LONG.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:36 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios