cinderlily: (atwt :: luke/reid kiss)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Oh Luke and Reid. REID. No spoilers for today, and I'm going to MISS tomorrow because I'll be on a plane to Seattle but LORD. DR. REID M'EFFIN OLIVER. ♥

What is killing me about this pairing is that it's making me so so so very happy but I am like 90% sure that it's going to end in heart break.

This video depicts my feelings perfectly. ... Or this one, because it has less whip pans and more angst. Who knows?

Date: 2010-06-23 03:45 am (UTC)
ext_218834: (six)
From: [identity profile] xcacophony.livejournal.com
As someone who paired Luke/Noah.. this pairing makes me a little sad. =/

Date: 2010-06-23 04:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
To be honest I paired Luke/Noah for a really really long time. I went through a glut when they first started together and fell in love with the relationship they had at the beginning. (Well, the middle of the beginning? After Noah's dad was demented.) I got frustrated with the lack of touching and intimacy and the whole Ameera thing made me want to rip my own eyeballs out but overall I wanted them to be happily ever after (and I still see that as a very real possibility). The thing is, for, Luke and Noah right now are toxic for each other right now. After the accident happened and Noah decided it was all Luke's fault (which it probably was but still) he took out all his rage on him and repeatedly broke Luke's heart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jake Silbermann and Noah as a character but I've been in the toxic crazy relationship that they were in and I was totally the Luke. I would do anything and everything for my Noah and repeatedly got shut down. It just gets old and it really gets old when Luke has done everything in his power to get Noah back to health and then Noah just dumps him? Repeatedly (even when they weren't back together, Noah would break up with him and I'm not even sure how that WORKS)? It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I think Reid gives Luke something he can't have in Oakdale, a fresh start. Plus I think it's nice for someone who is so blunt where Noah was so hands off. I mean, we've had what? Five kisses and countless looks, where Noah and Luke took FOREVER to be physical at all?

But in the long run I wouldn't mind Luke/Noah OR Luke/Reid. I just want Luke to have a happily ever after. Cause I'm a freaking sap like that. AND I LOVE VAN HANSIS. His laugh makes my stomach full of butterflies. And the dimples, lord the dimples.

Date: 2010-06-23 04:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] boggit.livejournal.com
The phrase "whip pans" made me go to a bad!wrong place.

Are you going to be here soon??

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 08:32 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios