cinderlily: (up:: hiding under your porch)
[personal profile] cinderlily
Can't sleep. A mixture of being kicked for the better part of three hours and a little too many carbs making me all nauseous (Though man was it worth it… nooooommmm). Hung out for the better part of the day with two of my favorite people Devin and Morgan. We watched Saved! and Easy A and goofed off and talked WAY TOO MUCH about baseball and city planning. I took a ten minute nap before being poked awake by my oh-so-caring husband. It was… well. Perfect. :) ♥

Watched Switched at Birth, a show rapidly becoming my guilty pleasure. Emmett, as usual, makes me feel all maternal. He just… man. I don't know what it is about the actor. Maybe it's that he is ginger? Or that he has those puppy dog eyes? Who knows? But it just… Lord he kills me. It was a good episode, seriously folks. You should check it out. It has Lucas Graabel (AKA, Chad Danforth's boyfriend from HSM) and ASL. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Three days till San Fran. Maybe I should… pack? Nah, that sounds too logical. Plus I have to go and get warmer clothing tomorrow because um. It's going to be in the 60s and 70s and I've got BUPKISS that fits. GLEEEEEEE.

Date: 2011-07-26 12:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] be-merry.livejournal.com
I keep hearing good things about Switched at Birth. The ASL might sway me over though. And Lucas Graabel. He was the best part of HSM. <3

Date: 2011-07-27 02:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
The ASL is weirdly refreshing for me? I think it's been too long. I keep muting the TV when it starts and then I have this weird urge to rewatch the scenes. I'm a nerd, I dunno. BUT LUCAS GRAABEL IS ADORABLE AND I LOVES HIM SO MUCH. MY GOSH.

Date: 2011-07-26 10:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rajkumari905.livejournal.com
LUCAS GRABEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him.

Date: 2011-07-27 02:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderlily.livejournal.com
I want to SQUEEEZE HIM, Pri.

Date: 2011-08-05 01:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarkenobi.livejournal.com
Switched at Birth? Isn't that deaf chick in it? If so I'm there.

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios