Hmmm, let's play catch up, shall we? It's pretty PTBN oriented so I'll keep that behind a cut, kay?
The little rascal has been keeping me sick as heck, to the point that I ended up in the ER last night with what the OBGYN ER doctor (who was ADORABLE, OMG) called, "Really really really scary dehydrated", verging on contractions… Everything turned out okay though. Baby was happily dancing about in my tummy while I was miserable. They pumped me with three litres of water and torodol and I came home and took a coma. It was awesome.
We've had my friends Nic and Fluffy in town and they have all but finished the nursery. I'll post pictures tomorrow. It's amazing, I cried. Nothing I would have imagined but absolutely perfect. Gender neutral and yet stylish and I'm in love. In fact I'm sitting on the floor right now imaging what it will be like in three months with a baby face in my arms. Yeah, you read that right. Three. Months. Trippy. Now all I have to do is do laundry and get all the basic baby crap. I realized today I have a lot of 3+ months stuff but really, how much do NB needs?
Tomorrow I get to see my baby face and I am a mixture of tired and nervous and excited. I want it to be November but I don't. Not at all. Am I ready for this? Answer? No. Not at all. Baby face. Geez. But, you know. NEW PICTURES! WOOO.
Diamondbacks are 7 games up! SEVEN GAMES. Our magic number is something like 14!! GIDDY! GIDDY!
I miss you?
The little rascal has been keeping me sick as heck, to the point that I ended up in the ER last night with what the OBGYN ER doctor (who was ADORABLE, OMG) called, "Really really really scary dehydrated", verging on contractions… Everything turned out okay though. Baby was happily dancing about in my tummy while I was miserable. They pumped me with three litres of water and torodol and I came home and took a coma. It was awesome.
We've had my friends Nic and Fluffy in town and they have all but finished the nursery. I'll post pictures tomorrow. It's amazing, I cried. Nothing I would have imagined but absolutely perfect. Gender neutral and yet stylish and I'm in love. In fact I'm sitting on the floor right now imaging what it will be like in three months with a baby face in my arms. Yeah, you read that right. Three. Months. Trippy. Now all I have to do is do laundry and get all the basic baby crap. I realized today I have a lot of 3+ months stuff but really, how much do NB needs?
Tomorrow I get to see my baby face and I am a mixture of tired and nervous and excited. I want it to be November but I don't. Not at all. Am I ready for this? Answer? No. Not at all. Baby face. Geez. But, you know. NEW PICTURES! WOOO.
Diamondbacks are 7 games up! SEVEN GAMES. Our magic number is something like 14!! GIDDY! GIDDY!
I miss you?
no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 05:31 am (UTC)Sooo, PTBN is either getting everything out of their system now and is going to be a perfect angel when they get here, or they're just warming up. *knocks on wood*
no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 05:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 05:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 06:04 am (UTC)We should hang out later this week? I don't know your schedules anymore, either, which blows. When are you at school? Timm is pretty much useless on Tuesdays/Thursdays... When is Morgan's next show? I'm pretty much the easiest (hardeharhar ;)) because I have no job and no life so I'll act as social secretary. (And here is to hoping this last medical blip is the last for a while. Like. Three months or so.)
no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 07:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 07:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 11:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 05:07 pm (UTC)Yay for friends helping with the nursery!
no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:29 am (UTC)And omg, I am so lucky, cause... uh. I'm not girly like that AT ALL. I kept hugging my friend Nic cause she is my new savior. I have a nursery. Thank everything!
no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 08:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 08:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-09-06 09:15 pm (UTC)Sheese, woman. Miss you like breathing. We'll have to figure out a good day for the boy & I to drive up.
no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:31 am (UTC)AND COME VISIT ME. I'm huge, by the way. It's disconcerting. But I miss you like oxygen. And we can go shooooopppping. Cause I know I'll have to twist your arm for that. ;)
no subject
Date: 2011-09-07 05:09 pm (UTC)