cinderlily: (general:: just met you and I <3 you)
[personal profile] cinderlily
 Okay. AS I have only posted a pitiful 3 times in November AND I think I'm done with my writing class (well workshopping aside), I am doing something I feel like I've done way too much. I get that LJ is dead but am I like dead and no one told me. Can you see me? OMG. AM I THAT DOCTOR IN SIXTH SENSE? 

....

OPEN FOR FIC REQUESTS. PLEASE! 

Pairing/prompt... Or prompts?
 I'll do my very very best. Girl scout's honor! 

Date: 2012-11-25 06:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thetimetocry.livejournal.com
I kind of like that LJ is dead. My friends who I am still friends with in person are friends with me on here and honestly, If they want to read they can otherwise it really is just a journal for myself. I think that I would be very weirded out with a open journal like tumblr.

Date: 2012-11-25 03:06 pm (UTC)
ext_63196: (Kiss)
From: [identity profile] beelikej.livejournal.com
I can see you! *waves* I still like LJ, even though it is not as busy as the old days;) Speaking of: I know we've drifted apart and moved to different fandoms since then, but could I request a bit of Nick & Greg? I still love them muchly! Prompt: "Scout's honor," Greg whispered.

;-)

Date: 2012-11-25 08:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] writingpathways.livejournal.com
Sniffle.... I don't want LJ to die, it must linger on at least. LOL.

Puck/Kurt, Puck POV that sudden moment when it becomes clear... OMG!Kurt.

Date: 2012-11-25 09:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rajkumari905.livejournal.com
HI. I am still here! And I am going to request Cookleta and gardening because obviously, but mostly I just wanted to say hi!

October 2016

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
2324252627 2829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios