WTF?
Love, me
So, I had a test in ASL 201 yesterday took it, finished (hah, ASL joke. I am lame) and went to my mom's house for dinner. We got to Temple for services and I started to feel nauseated so I stood up and started puking. Repeatedly. For about 12 hours. Then fell asleep, missed services/work and went to my mom's to have some soup. I feel better, and I am thinking that it was a stomach flu that was passed to me by someone on the airplane. But seriously. Blech times three.
Liz
Love, me
So, I had a test in ASL 201 yesterday took it, finished (hah, ASL joke. I am lame) and went to my mom's house for dinner. We got to Temple for services and I started to feel nauseated so I stood up and started puking. Repeatedly. For about 12 hours. Then fell asleep, missed services/work and went to my mom's to have some soup. I feel better, and I am thinking that it was a stomach flu that was passed to me by someone on the airplane. But seriously. Blech times three.
Liz
no subject
Date: 2005-10-05 03:17 am (UTC)I lurve you. Feeling better now?