I am alive! Promise. Just restarted work and am like... ass busy. I work with 18 months on MWF and 4 year olds on TTh. I couldn't tell you which was more energetic. Which... yea. I am EXHAUSTED. So tired. And I have been having trouble sleeping. But I went to my therapist yesterday, and that was probably the best decision I ever made.
I edited the pages, made some new designs AND created a webpage. Check it out here. I still have replies to make (and phone calls) but yea. Hopefully I will make just a little less stressed. But yea. VEGAS!
I love you all.
Liz
I edited the pages, made some new designs AND created a webpage. Check it out here. I still have replies to make (and phone calls) but yea. Hopefully I will make just a little less stressed. But yea. VEGAS!
I love you all.
Liz